Saturday, July 2, 2011

playaroundwithme dots com says:


Finally my fauna, leopard mask is done. I am so reluctant to do it, apparently, I only had half a face done, without filming the process, but then, i needed it so much that I have to finish it up, adding into my face chart collection and YOUtube channel and also to blog about it! It was really a challenging task to complete it, as when it comes to being imaginative. I am not so good to handle it. Therefore, i research alot online, watching other gurus from youtube working on it, one good example will be Petrilude video. refer to the link below for his and my work.

PETRILUDE LEOPARD MASK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYLKghaYHaA

THECHRRIAN LEOPARD MASK (FACECHART)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnqBKzNCWHk

I only used afew selection of colors, mostly playing with tones of brown shadow, and slight black. I did alot of blending with the advice from Petrilude, he is just so amazing. and using a smudge brush i did the spots effect with a black liner. overall was a success, at least it turn out to be like a leopard, and not like a lion. HAHA!

ITS UP!! Another makeup look on my face, its the Nickie Minaj, Super Bass MTV look, the one with neon bright yellow. really really simple. but I would say, dark skin people would carry the color better, small choice. such a candy-licious look, yet so wearable for party! refer to the link below for tutorial!

Super Bass - Neon Bright Yellow + Pink Lips Makeup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoBreaGuEJs&feature=related

~♥•´(¯`Photobucket´¯)`•♥•'`•♥•´
..~♥ღ`*.¸.*´ღ♥ Come Back Soon~!

No comments:

Post a Comment