Tuesday, June 28, 2011

playaroundwithme dots com says:


Another contest entries, taking part for a Youtube friends, SUPPORT!

She is looking for the most Gothic-licious makeup look you can come out with, apparently, you can draft out using your face chart to submit. i was actually researching for quite afew inspiration online, too many commonly used factor for gothic, messy black liner, scenes hair, teary marks. therefore i restrict myself from doing the same, instead of messy, i make it more glamorous, while doing halfway, i realize i am missing out something without the boarder of our face being filled up, so i came across this particular voodoo mask that got me filled up with ideas!


What i have in my eye area was actually the reverse of black an white with a tint of purple eyeshadow, i was actually trying to imitate Shu Uemura spongy effect, but apparently, i don't have any cream pot for the effect therefore i did another version. also making my liner look wee-bit of cat-eyes. with thick lashes, deep contouring with black shadow and black bold lips. I think it look great with my tribal add-on (the 2 triangular horns)! so tell me how I score for this look! Till then, TC!

CLICK NAME FOR CONTEST LINK
suzuki500bitch

CLICK NAME FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL
TheChrrian

ps: one thing for sure, if i can do it on paper, i could do it on face too.


~♥•´(¯`Photobucket´¯)`•♥•'`•♥•´
..~♥ღ`*.¸.*´ღ♥ Come Back Soon~!

No comments:

Post a Comment