Monday, June 27, 2011

Ordinary Day?

Took the Missus to LAX to catch the Allegiant MD-80 to Wichita. She made it safe and sound. Going to spend time with the kids and grandkids. Then she and the oldest grand daughter head back on the Southwest Chief to Barstow. I have to meet the train at about 0200 on the 12th of July.
On my way back I made a stop in Glendale and had brunch with the one, the only Little Miss Attila!!!!!!!!
Joy McCann herself!!!!! Took a picture and sadly when I got home, I hit the wrong button on the Kodak and lost it. I am so bummed. Joy was the first blogger I was able to meet in person.
That being said we had a nice visit.
Back to the grind tomorrow for a short week. Friday is liberal leave/move your RDO(regular day off). I moved mine to Friday, four day weekend. And the forecast is for HOT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment